Overland Sales Executive (m/f)
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Overland Sales Executive for the Sales & Marketing department in Luxembourg.
With this position, you will have strategic and commercial responsibility for developing Overland Business within Luxembourg.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Identification of new Overland business within Luxembourg in line with Kuehne + Nagel Overland Set up and network
- Act as the point of contact – liaising with National Sales & Overland business unit specialists when necessary
- Analysis of the customer’s requirements and identify solutions and create value propositions
- Demonstrate understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Drive RFQ / Tender responses for assigned customer, liaising closely with the Business Development Group, Business Unit Pricing Teams and Regional/National account team counterparts
- Controls service performance and takes / initiates corrective actions in case of issues and acts as escalation point
Your skills and experience
- University degree or similar level of education in transport business
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge and understanding overland business and network solutions
- High degree of organizational, administrative and communication skills and self-motivation
- Demonstrated analytical and numeric skills & awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Ability to set priorities and to keep overview
- Negotiation skills: Both commercial as well as diplomatic and team oriented
- Excellent computer literate (MS Office)
- Language skills: English mandatory; French excellent speaking and writing; German is a plus
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging opportunity within an international environment as well as an attractive and performance-related salary.
Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is the only Grand Duchy left in the world. The country is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Internationality is for sure one of the most interesting facts about Luxembourg – if you work here, you will come into contact with many different cultures, which is always beneficial for your international career development. 47 % of the population are foreigners and come from 175 countries.
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (appr. 15min by car from Luxembourg/Luxemburg City Center). You can easily reach our offices by car via the highways from Germany (direction Trier/Saarbrücken), France or Belgium as well as by bus or by train from Luxembourg City and Trier.
Note: Condition for the conclusion of an employment agreement in the above-mentioned role is the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of good conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com