Administrative Employee – Overland (m/f)
We are looking for an Administrative Employee to join our Overland team in Contern, Luxembourg
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Kilometer calculation roundtrip trucks
- Creation of shipping documents and delivery notices
- IT based order processing, coordination of dates of delivery
- Coordination of shipping agents and freight carriers (Registration and handling of shipments)
- Creation and handling of shipping documents
- Monitoring of delivery dates
- Correspondence with international customers and forwarding companies
- Inquiry and calculation of freight charges
- Control of freight charges
- Compliance and realization of the pharma & healthcare standards of all activities in their full entity by considering the relevant GDP requirements and guidelines, customer demands and all internal regulations of the KN Lux organization
- Compliance with required customer quality standards
Your skills and experience
- Fluency in English and German is a must. Another European language is considered as an advantage
- First experience in the field of logistics and transport
- Professional and conversant contact with international customers, commitment, and open-mindedness
- Team Player
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging opportunity within an international environment as well as an attractive and performance-related salary.
Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is the only Grand Duchy left in the world. The country is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Internationality is for sure one of the most interesting facts about Luxembourg – if you work here, you will come into contact with many different cultures, which is always beneficial for your international career development. 47 % of the population are foreigners and come from 175 countries.
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (appr. 15min by car from Luxembourg/Luxemburg City Center). You can easily reach our offices by car via the highways from Germany (direction Trier/Saarbrücken), France or Belgium as well as by bus or by train from Luxembourg City and Trier.
Note: Condition for the conclusion of an employment agreement in the above-mentioned role is the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of good conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com