BeLux IT Helpdesk Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced IT Helpdesk Coordinator to join our BeLux team,which means that this person would not be bound to one location but have the opportunity to often visit our multiple sites in Luxembourg and Belgium.
Are you knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks? Are you a problem-solver with leadership experience and excellent communication skills?
Do you have experiences in IT support and you are interested in working in our Belgian and Luxembourgish team?
If yes, then continue reading, as this might be just the right challenge for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities
BeLux IT Helpdesk coordinator would act as both local IT and a Service Desk Coordinator. He/She would also be responsible for the administration of local hardware and software and the coordination of different projects.
- Coordination of the local IT support and consulting BeLux IT on all the 1st and 2nd level support topics.
- Coordination of the helpdesk agents and activities between BeLux IT, BeLux Business Units and our corporate shared service center.
- Implementation of KPIs to measure IT service level / customer satisfaction.
- Standardizing (ITIL)/documentation and performance monitoring /KPI.
- Administration of the local hard- and software (server, storage, network, RF-environment)
- Close cooperation with Business Units and support of business initiatives.
- Ensuring business contingency and data availability in our ICT environment.
- Defining processes, optimization and continuous improvements.
- Documentation of all activities
- Project Management (participating in business projects, collaborating with Business and Functional Units, corporate IT, BeLux IT)
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor in IT or matching level of experience
- Knowledge of PC and Server Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, VM)
- Experiences in IT 1st level support
- Understanding of business processes / IT standards (ITIL) and IT Networking Technologies
- Base programming skills (Windows/Linux scripting)
- Technical understanding (IT, electricity)
- Logical thinking / Structured way of working
- Good communication skills and fluency in English, Dutch (French would be considered as an advantage)
- Management and Leadership skills
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online or send your application by e-mail to email@example.com
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com