Business System Support Employee / 1st Level Support (m/f)
The Business System Support (BSS) is the first point of contact for all internal and external application users.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- First level User Support for internal and external clients
- Checking, adjusting and refining error messages
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
- Bug reporting and follow up / testing of fixes
- Support during User Acceptance Tests (UAT) sessions
- Providing data as for analysis, overviews, statistics, reports
- Set up and maintenance of master data for related applications
- Deploying template solutions according to standard requirements
- Issuing of working instructions and other documentation for Business System support team
Your skills and experience
- General knowledge and experience in the Logistics and/or IT business
- High degree of organizational, administrative, communication skills and self-motivation
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong understanding of IT solutions and the implementation of IT solutions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good skills in English, verbal and in writing
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging role within the international environment, with a lot of opportunities to grow, attractive salary and relocation support.
Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is the only Grand Duchy left in the world. The country is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Internationality is for sure one of the most interesting facts about Luxembourg – if you work here, you will come into contact with many different cultures, which is always beneficial for your international career development. 47 % of the population are foreigners and come from 175 countries.
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (appr. 15min by car from Luxembourg/Luxemburg City Center). You can easily reach our offices by car via the highways from Germany (direction Trier/Saarbrücken), France or Belgium as well as by bus or by train from Luxembourg City and Trier.
You can apply directly online or send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgWith over 76,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.Note: Condition for the conclusion of an employment agreement in the above-mentioned role is the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of good conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com