Customer Service Employee (m/f)
The Customer Service Employee is responsible for the correct accomplishment of customer relevant tasks to the maximum customer satisfaction.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Handling of customer requests
- Treat negative reporting in case of deviations on requested deliveries (delays, difficulties, damages)
- Complaint handling
- Organization of specific transports (express, etc.) in accordance with KN departments
- Freight settlement activities (handling of carrier and customer invoices)
- Being interface between customer and carrier
- Permanent cooperation and communication with KN departments, customers, warehouse staff and other involved persons
- Repartition of orders to the responsible forwarding pools
- Track and Tracing
- Preparation of KPI statistics
- Creation and maintenance of different statistics
- Load planning
- Follow up of shipments up to delivery (when necessary taking into account special processes for specific customers)
- Elaboration of cooperation between Parcel Distribution team and Customer Service
- Review of shipping setups together with Parcel Distribution Team Lead based on customer requirements
- Proposal of IT development based on day-to-day experience (carrier integration, automation of reports, ect)
Your skills and experience
- Experiences in logistics or relevant industries
- Strong affinity with required customer standards
- Good experience in the Customer Service business
- Knowledge about transport / logistics processes
- Language skills: German and English, basic knowledge in French is an asset
- Familiar with IT systems (MS Office etc.)
- Soft skills: ability to work in a team, flexibility, stress-resistance , take responsibility
- Ability to fullfil critical tasks on time, keep schedules and deadlines
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging role within the international environment, with a lot of opportunities to grow, attractive salary and relocation support.
Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is the only Grand Duchy left in the world. The country is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Internationality is for sure one of the most interesting facts about Luxembourg – if you work here, you will come into contact with many different cultures, which is always beneficial for your international career development. 47 % of the population are foreigners and come from 175 countries.
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (appr. 15min by car from Luxembourg/Luxemburg City Center). You can easily reach our offices by car via the highways from Germany (direction Trier/Saarbrücken), France or Belgium as well as by bus or by train from Luxembourg City and Trier.
Note: Condition for the conclusion of an employment agreement in the above-mentioned role is the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of good conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com