Data Analyst (m/f)
The Data Analyst is a member of the Logistics Control Center (LCC) within Integrated Logistics in Contern, Luxembourg.She / He creates and maintains comprehensive order life cycle and supply chain reports, metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with the goal to reduce uncertainty and support decision-making.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Define, generate and issue defined reports, metrics and KPIs for a wide Customer portfolio from different industries (such as Pharmaceutical and High-Tech)
- Develop and apply logical tools and methods ensuring data consistency and completeness
- Validate results with parties involved before communication and distribution of reports
- Understand ad-hoc requirements and accordingly develop customized reports, metrics and KPIs to satisfy the need of Customers and other defined parties
- Conduct analytic investigations based on generated reports, metrics and KPIs to understand the underlying operational/day-to-day trends, patterns and relationships inside data
- Ensure pro-active information of involved parties about trends endangering the quality delivery
- Represent the Integrated Logistics business unit in Customer and third parties Review or Operational Committees
Your skills and experience
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar field of activity
- Formal education and/or experience in Transport and Logistics
- Perfect knowledge and utilization of MS Office, especially MS Excel (incl. VBA)
- Proven affinity with IT system related activities (Database, reporting software, etc)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Process orientation
- Strong organizing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must. Knowledge of German and/or one more European language is a plus
- Willing to travel if required
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging role within the international environment, with a lot of opportunities to grow, attractive salary and relocation support.
Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is the only Grand Duchy left in the world. The country is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Internationality is for sure one of the most interesting facts about Luxembourg – if you work here, you will come into contact with many different cultures, which is always beneficial for your international career development. 47 % of the population are foreigners and come from 175 countries.
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (appr. 15min by car from Luxembourg/Luxemburg City Center). You can easily reach our offices by car via the highways from Germany (direction Trier/Saarbrücken), France or Belgium as well as by bus or by train from Luxembourg City and Trier.
Please apply directly online.
Note: Condition for the conclusion of an employment agreement in the above-mentioned role is the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of good conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com