Gatehouse Employee in Diest
We’re looking for a gatehouse employee working on a site in Diest. As a gatehouse employee you’re responsible to take care of administrative processing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The supply of goods should be handled in a timely, correct and fully administrative manner. You will ensure that all necessary documents are present in the shipment and do a physical check of the trailer or container according to AEO standards. Furthermore, the administrative process consists of printing and having signed bills of consignment notes, data processing in the system,...
- You are responsible to inform the truckers on all procedures and are also the contact point for truckers (communication loading/unloading points, freight documents).
- At different times you will need to contact and work closely together with the Transportation Department in order to align on import and export shipments. If problems arise, you will look for solutions and actions to take with the Transportation Department team.
Your skills and experience
- You have a technical secondary education (or assimilated by experience).
- You have strong communicative skills and you are driven, stress-resistant, solution-oriented and willing to collaborate with drivers, operations and the customer.
- You are interested in extending knowledge of transport documents.
- You are flexible to work in a 2-shift-system. (6:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00)
- Plus points: User knowledge of English, French and German, user knowledge Ms Excel and Ms Outlook.
Good reasons to join
Are you driven & got the passion for logistics? Are you prepared to take responsibilities? We offer an elaborate education, a captivating & various job as a gatehouse employee with lots of challenges waiting for you.
You can apply by sending an e-mail directly to Nick Sels, HR Intern Eindhout, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com .
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 1300 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com