We are looking for a Logistics Planner at our Contract Logistics site in Geel. In this role you are responsible for an efficient short and long-term planning of orders and transport. You will need to take into account customer forecast volumes, customer priorities, warehouse capacity, warehouse operation constraints.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Analyzing the transport forecast information with several internal planning and forecast tools. You will translate this information into specific tasks for the warehouse operations teams and transport teams.
- Ensure all time correct and professional communication towards several parties involved in our logistics services such as colleagues of several international teams, customers, and suppliers.
- Complaints handling: register, coordinate actions needed to resolve the issue, communication on solutions.
- Take responsibility for general planning and customer service administration such as planning and performance reports, correct and on time invoicing, order management files,...
- Contribute to the continious improvement of the Planning and Administration processes. You will have the freedom to collaborate to develop solutions and improvements.
Your skills and experience
- Two or more years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a logistics environment.
- Working accurate and having an eye for details.
- Good communicator in the day to day contacts, both towards colleagues and customers.
- Language skills: Dutch and English: fluent speaking and writing.
- Software: user experience in MS Office Excel, experience with logistic software is an asset.
- Good organizing skills and you like reaching deadlines.
- Self-motivated personality and a result-driven, hands-on attitude.
- Flexible in working hours.
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please send your application in English via our website KN Careers. For more information on the job content you can adress Dorien Schuermans, HR Officer, email@example.com.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com