Teamleader Stock & Projects
We are offering a challenging Team Leader Stock & Projects function at our Contract Logistic Site in Eindhout, Belgium. Are you the passionate professional which we are looking for?
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility:
- For the day-to-day stock control of the warehouses’ consumables, including problem-solving on stock issues and general administration.
- Of the drivers ’desk.
- Of the overall inventory management for our main customers including (but not limited to) daily stock issues, stock reconciliation, the organization of wall to walls, cycle counts, and KPI management. Daily contact with customers will be part of the job.
- Start-up and take the lead in several supply chain projects (short and long-term). You will analyze processes (functional analyses) and make recommendations for potential process improvements. These requirements have to be written in clear plans for local development. Implementing and realizing/testing the new tools/functionalities is a part of the job.
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility of several supply chain projects which are executed by your team members. They will start up and take the lead in projects with the support of the LEAN principles/tools in collaboration with other departments within Kuehne + Nagel.Assuring the continuous improvement of all processes within your responsibility. You will strive for a minimum of manual handling and a maximum of automatic in- and output.
- Ensure the execution and follow-up of our quality, health, safety and security policy (QSHE) and behaviors.
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
Your skills and experience
- You have a bachelor/master degree with 2 to 3 years of experience in transport, supply chain and/or logistics engineering.
- You have a keen interest in processes and project management.
- You are a strong communicator with experience in tackling problems, leading projects and delivering strong presentations.
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself. You can motivate and develop a team to achieve the team goals. Actual experience in leading people is an asset.
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid of diving into a set of data out of which you need to draw information.
- Your IT and IS skills: advanced MS Excel, experience with WMS and TMS is an asset.
- Your language skills: professional level of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work flexible hours.
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. You will be in charge of a team of 8 employees. Please contact us for more information.
Please send your application in English via our website KN Careers. For more information on the job content, you can address Elke Hendrickx, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, +32 (0) 14 28 65 41.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com